Sunday, August 27, 2006

Arsenal Lost... SAD!!!

Arsenal lost to Man City.. i can't believe it man.. how can? they should have won.. pure unlucky... dunno wat to say.. today i went to qian qian's house and stay overnight.. dun simply think lar.. i sleep in her brother's room.. we play mahjong till 3p.m. they love the game so much... anyway they are still beginner... i mean qian qian's brothers and sister..

today is my mum's burfday.. she is still in US now.. i called her and talk to her.. she seems she is so happy there.. i pass the phone to qian qian also.. hehehe... i only left 28 days here.. i m so sad.. once i think of it my tears j falls.. i m so sad.. wat to do? need to go uk and study... sigh...

this morning.. when i open my eyes.. i saw my darling kneeling down there and look at me.. she touch me and smile to me.. so cute.. i feel so nice.. i feel like we are like a family.. so happy... i cant forget about it.. i can remember the face of her's.. u know, i feel so lucky to have her as my garlfren... sigh... but too bad.. i m leaving her soon... this is the first time i stay overnite at her house... feel so warm.. her family threat me so well... i j wan to say thanks to all of them.. hopefully next time we still can be together lar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home