Monday, August 14, 2006

PC FAIR! (13th August 2006)

This morning j went to PC Fair with frens... my fren alfred bought his laptop!!! hahaha.. NEC.. good brand? if u ask me i still support toshiba coz i bought a toshiba laptop... Hahahaha.... Went to PC fair.. so crowded.. not worth to go in... there is nothing special or very cheap, although there are quite a number of hot chicks.. hahaha... especially BEN Q's show garls.. pretty and sexy.. hahaha... i think after i post this blog i will get scolded by sumone lor.. hahaha.... Anyway i only bought a damn webcam that cost me RM90.. the shape looks like an egg.. well so frens we can chat on9 next time and u guys can c my face lar.. hahaha... After PC fair went to the Birmingham University Pre-Departure talk in Mandarin Oriental Hotel(just beside KLCC). The hotel is wonderful but not the talk.. The talk is kinda useless to me... maybe is because my heart is sumwhere else.. Coz my fren Alvin told me that Nottingham University in Malaysia offer us and require only average 50%.. when i heard that i suddenly change my mind liao.. hope to go to Nottingham. 1st i can save money. 2nd i can be with my parents for one more yr and 3rd i will not be leaving Qian Qian alone so fast.. Sigh... Sad... once i think of it i feel so sad... I will miss her so much... Can anyone tell me what to do?

After i went back from the talk.. Me Alfred and Yew Kuan went to Murni "yam cha" saw my fren wearing liverpool jersey watching the comunity shield.. so glad to hear that Chelsea lost.. hahaha... and most importantly the stupid idiot Ballack got injured.. hope he wont recover... hahahaha.... After i went back to Alfred's house, he teach me to play DOTA.. yayaya... its DOTA... the first time i play that game.. coz i got nothing to do.. and i m kinda addicted to it for a while.. but i still feel the game damn sien.. my interest is still to play pool... hahaha..... So anyone wan to play j contact me lar... since my "sifu" went back to US already... hahhaa...

2 Comments:

Blogger -체린- said...

oh my gosh~!

I can't believe my eyes.. you blog?? hahahahahaha =p

anwyay, toshiba is lousy! go get their video player and you can throw it aft 2 years coz it has loads of problems.

just cancel everything and go to nottingham. Since you haven't paid your fees right?

applying for UK visa is tedious~!

use the air ticket for a trip to UK. =)

and pls don't insault ballack! he is not only good looking but plays good football too. Germany will not be good without him and Klose.

3:38 PM  
Blogger -체린- said...

and since when you are pisces??

my gosh! you don't know your zodiac? =p

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home