Sunday, August 20, 2006

EPL season STARTS.....

Today will be the first day of the EPL season.. so excited about it.. hahaha.... and my fren bought me a newe arsenal jersey.. but unfortunately he bought me XL size.. its too big for me.. anyway thanx to him...

Its not a day for ARSENAL.. they attack attack and attack but cant score.. every team against arsenal will j defend and defend and wait for set pieces.. they are so scared of arsenal's passing game that makes them defend with 11 defenders.. its only one team attacking and even the defender becomes the striker.. Although they draw the first game i am expecting they to improve in the following games and theo walcott looks great when he came on.. i wonder why Eriksson doesn't want to put him on during the world cup..

anyway today me and qian qian complete our house.. looks fantastic.. hahaha.... we are so happy... at last our house is completed.. but we spend alot on that.. nvm as long as we are happy then can liao lar... so another 34days for me in malaysia and i m going to UK... sad to leave my home country and sad to leave her alone here... wat to do? i hope we can stil be together when i cum back lar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home