Friday, August 18, 2006

So many things need to do...........

wau.. thats so many things to do for my UK VISA... need this need that.. i j went to clinic in the morning for the x-ray and medical report.. in case they need it.. and the bank statement i ask them to certify for me they say cant... they ask me to go back to the seremban branch to certify it... i cant imagine i drive down to seremban j for them to certify 2 papers.. sigh... so busy... alone at home.. everything need to do myself... need to mop the floor, water the plants, cook, pack my things... why am i so busy? i j wanna go out and have fun... hehehe......

i m looking at mp4.. anyone can recommend any good one for me? i dun wan ipod.. coz its too ex.. i j wan mp4 for fun.. my budget is j around RM300 if can... i dun wan expensive stuff coz i scared it is useless to me... hahaha.... so many ppl ask me buy ipod but i dun think its worth.. RM1500 j to listen songs? walau... i think thats stupid... so hope u guys can give me some advice on this.. btw is notebook coller fan that important? coz i m using toshiba laptop... should be good enuf and wont burn rite? hahaha... and uk is so cold... plz giv some advice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home