Friday, August 25, 2006

A Boring Day!!!

today i m so bored... wanted to go get my bank statement but i cant.. sigh... cant do my visa... all my friends did it but i m still getting all my document done.. so sad..

today i went shopping with my darling and my frens.. our prince alfred keok took so long time to buy his shirt and jacket.. we j follow behind.. so boring.. hahaha... actually me and my darling plan to go watch click.. but then the 2 show available is full... so sad... so no choice lar.. have to alfred go look for his shirts...

today, one utama is full of secondary students... many pretty garls too.. many of them pak tor.. hahaha.... seems nowadays people getting pak tor at a very early age.. hehehe... well.. we also saw alfred's dream garl.. she is cute but not that pretty lar... face not bad.. look at her is kinda sweet... but unfortunately my fren cant get her lar...

i took KFC for my lunch... looks like kinda long time nv eat already... hmm.... taste good.... nv buy anything today... go bck around 5 and then follow qian qian to work...

Mr. Yew Kuan came to my house and stay overnite.. we play monopoly.. hahhaa... he lose like.................. i m the billionaire... he cant match me... i m so lucky and he is so so so so unlucky.. so funny... but 2 ppl play really very boring lor.. hope got more frens... today is already 25th of August.. not much time left for me in Malaysia.. really miss all my frens alot... my family and my darling... feel like crying again... well.. i receive a number of msg saying why i put picses as my horoscope.. i also dunno why.. i put my birthday as 18th of Feb.. then i look at the newspaper.. they also put me as pisces.. maybe is a cycle.. weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home