Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR......

Today is Qian Qian Birthday.. hope she has a nice and wonderful year ahead... always happy n healthy... Well today nothing much happen.. today i got a design class.. we are required to design a mid-engined car... well.. my group consist of 4 person.. i m the only chinese there... sigh.. wan me to talk about car? i m so dumb.. dunno any car thing.. need to do more research now... hopefully someone can help me now... hehehe... during our discussion.. those britian j talk like i m not there at all... i cant even say anything... n wat they talk sumtimes i dun understand too... coz the car they talk about is those car that nv appear b4 in Malaysia.. how would i know?

after that class.. me n my fren walk home... Today suppose we have an appointment for the internet connection... when we walk home that time we saw the car...but then he left... so i call the company and ask for another appointment... sigh.. waste my money alot for calling the company.. and at last i cant make any appointment... so too bad lar...

then after that i call my darling and sing bday song to her... i can feel that she is very happy.. she even cry wor... hehehe.. sasa wan my darling... she miss me so much.. so cute... i love her so much... hehehe... muackz... dear.. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY... sorry for not celebrating wif u... forgive me k?

1 Comments:

Blogger Qianqian said...

Thx dear...i hv a wonderful burfday... GAMBATEH!!! Nv give up ya...prove to those britain malaysian are juz as good as them...nv let them look down on us...

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home