Monday, October 16, 2006

sigh... miss her so much....

qian qian... i miss u so much u know? today kinda boring... nothing to do... but u know wat? at last i can watch ball.. hahaha... using on9 streaming.. so happy... then at least every saturday got sumthing to do now....

is already over 20 days since i left malaysia... miss my parents so much.. i think they did cry that day when i leave... i think this is the first time i saw my mum cry too... i think they muz be very sad.. i hope i can finish my course and go back asap... the whole house j left back my dad n mum... hope that my bro will go back soon... so that they wont be so lonely... i know they sure will be very lonely now... but at least my mum will be more free.. can go anywhere she wan... hopefully my dad can be free too... hope that his job wont be so heavy... i wanna help him... its sad to c him having such heavy duty everyday... i know he muz be very tired.... hopefully i can be as succesfull as him...

to my dear... i think she is getting used to it without me... but still she will be sad.. i m sad too... but now already almost one month... kinda fast.. another 8 more months i will be seeing her again... can c my pretty lou po zai liao... so happy... hehehe... still remember that day in airport... i hug her tightly... and then my mum say very fast wan... u are cuming back in 9 months time mah... i cry so badly... although she nv talk to me but i know how she feel... i believe she can live without me... she is a strong garl... coz she is my darling... hehehe... love her 4ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home