Thursday, November 30, 2006

I M SO MOODY AND DEPRESSED NOW....

my mind cant work... i wan to work... but my mind j not working... arsenal lose again... well.. i can accept it in the previous... but dunno why today i m very very moody... supposingly i wont care about it much... i m not checking the score j now... but one of my fren ask me to go watch football.. i say i m not going coz i know they wont be showing that match... this fren cheat me and say they are showing... and he even force me to go... wtf... i went and arsenal lost... supposingly i should be doing all my things at home...

when i came back.. i j dun have the mood to do anymore... how? i need to hand in so many things tml... i really need to do it... wat can i do? i need help... i m crying now... why? wat happen to me? i m so tired.. but i really need to start doing things. no more time.... but i j dun have the mood... help... i need help..

dear.. if u beside me now then good lar.... u will make me happy... for sure.... i need u.... i hate this...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

无力是来自心里的不愿意。。不知道有说对了吗?
加油。。

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.hku.hk/buddhist/bss/word1.html

hope this will help

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.shes.cy.edu.tw/%E9%9D%9C%E6%80%9D%E8%AA%9E/

this is even better ...

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home